"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."- Augustine of Hippo

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Family Time

Hello Everyone!

Matt and I have spent the last three days camping in a beautiful spot by a lake and surrounded by mountains near Frisco, CO. We spent our time admiring the natural beauty and exploring the quaint downtowns of Frisco and nearby Breckenridge. Every day we were there it rained on us for about an hour in the afternoon so we were glad we had put up our canopy tent! We were also treated with several beautiful rainbows arching over the mountains.



Nutella s'more!

Breckenridge:

Beautiful rainbow!


Now we've made it to Parker, CO where we'll be spending the week with my aunt, uncles, and cousins and catching up with some friends and family in Denver. We already made it to the pool today with the kids and had a great time!

I'm going to be pausing the blog for now since for the next month at least we'll be spending quality time with friends and family. After we leave Colorado we'll go to central Kansas with my grandma for a few days and then head south to Coffeyville, KS and spend a week with my family and friends there during Fair and Rodeo. Then we'll slowly make our way up through Kansas City and then probably back to Madison before heading to the east coast for a wedding in early September. I might post a bit in September if we do some east coast exploring, but then we're probably done for awhile! :(

It's been such a fun ride and I really appreciate all of you following along, the comments, and thoughts and prayers along the way! If you've enjoyed my blog and want me to keep writing then feel free to send me some money so I can keep traveling! :) (just kidding) (kind of).

So long for now!

Andi, Brayden, Ty, and Matt!


No comments:

Post a Comment