"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."- Augustine of Hippo

Friday, January 26, 2018

Life Update - 2018 so far

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the confusing email spam yesterday. I was trying to edit an old Norway post. I didn't think it would send an email but apparently I was wrong! I'll try to turn off email notifications next time I edit an old post.

Anywho, since I'm writing I figured I would give you all a quick update on life. Since we've landed back in Wisconsin in October life has been significantly quieter but we've still had some adventures. We've spent lots of time with family and friends, celebrated several weddings, enjoyed the holidays with family, and celebrated our own 4-year anniversary. Our biggest adventure though has been our new puppy! We picked up our Luna at the end of October when she was 9 weeks old and she's been an adventure since then! She's a poodle/sheepdog mix (a sheepadoodle!) and quickly stole our hearts with her quirky and lovable personality. In the 3+ months we've had her she's grown to about 45lbs!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the past few months:

The first day we met Luna:


Went back to KS for the K-State game:


Got her back home to Wisconsin!


Halloween! We were Taco Bell(e), and our beast!

Enjoying a sunny day:


Dressed up for a wedding:


Luna playing with Matt's parents':


Her first full groom:


Back home in KS for my dad's 60th birthday:




Christmas in Denver with my family:



Luna loves the snow:



We have a new DDD (designated dog driver):

:

And that's pretty much it! My Epic non-compete agreement expires next week and I'm on the job hunt now. If anyone knows of any jobs in the Madison area or remote-work that I'd be good at please let me know, especially any Epic consulting positions!

Happy 2018 everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment