"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."- Augustine of Hippo

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Birthday Spa

Short post today all; it's my birthday and I don't feel like working!

Matt took me to the spa today for my birthday and it was wonderful. I got a 50 min massage and a 45 min facial. It was very relaxing and a perfect birthday gift. While I was doing that he decided to climb a hill and got some really good pictures, which are added to the album.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing until dinner, which was a very simple affair. I didn't feel like eating much so we shared a croque, which is popular around here. It's basically a toasted sandwich but they put the cheese on the top of the bread for some reason. It's good though.

Night all!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a perfect birthday! Beach time and spa time! Matt did a wonderful job on your gift! Love you!

    ReplyDelete